Principal Research Engineer
The Principal Research Engineer will be part of an innovative group that researches and designs new medical device products. The successful candidate will have an electronics and software background with a focus on new product development. We seek a resourceful and collaborative individual ready for a new challenge in the biomedical field. This is an exciting opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and move ideas from concept to product.
- Generate innovative technology ideas.
- Propose early-stage research projects to federal grant agencies.
- Direct and perform on the resultant research projects which are heavily focused on electronics, embedded systems, and software development.
- Manage the technology transfer process leading up to production with licensing partner corporations.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with electrical engineering design in product development
- Must be a self motivated individual with a strong work ethic and sense of personal responsibility for work outcomes.
- Ability to work under time constraints and deadlines
- M.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science
- Medical device design
- Experience with software development, embedded systems, and/or signal processing
- Project management experience
- Ability to manage relationships with commercialization partners.
Email your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com